Friday, February 4, 2011

An Explosion Of Pain Counteracted By A Laugh

They say laughter is the best medicine. 


I've had a headache all day due to lack of sleep for the past two nights and probably a mix of other things I'm choosing to ignore. 


It's an explosion of pain. Like this....



No joke.


Now, I have a strange sense of humor. I can laugh at something no one else will and I can laugh at something that is funny but not worth a full laugh in another person's perspective. 


I was tweeting and looking through tweets when I read something that made me hackle a full out belly laugh. 


The reason is @windowsot and his tweet "I do not like DMs with Spam, I do not like green eggs and ham. The online bots are all the rage, but please put them all back in their cage" 


I was almost in tears. And I don't think, normally, it would cause others to crack into anything but a smile and chuckle. Not me. My headache is almost gone, despite having laughed so loudly. 


Best medicine indeed. Thank you Robert!  (AKA Windowsot) 

 free twitter buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment