Monday, July 13, 2015

Long time, New Post!

Hello to anyone that's reading! It has certainly been awhile since I've posted, yes? The last two years have been quite a horrible storm but I certainly got through it stronger. Now, I won't go through all the details but, there's a quick and dirty summary..

In 2013 I lost my job of two years because I couldn't lift more than 5-10 pounds, I turned 21, I didn't find a job until 2014 at another gas station where they started me off at full time and then dwindled me down at weekends and then my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. That's all the bad stuff...Well mostly all the bad stuff, I'm leaving a few things out that I'm not ready to talk about yet.

So half of 2015 is gone now and my mom is doing SO much better, she is no longer on chemotherapy and just finished radiation about three months ago! In the beginning of March of this year I got a new, better, awesome job! I am now a pharmacy technician in training! It is going incredibly well and I am very happy. It's with Walgreen's, and I'm loving the discount I get too. Lets just say my makeup collection is getting a bit wonderfully, ridiculous!

I've also lost 35 pounds and still continuing! I'm on a medication for migraines that has a weight loss side effect and I've also been exercising and watching what I've been eating for the last 6 months. Although the last 3 months I'll admit I haven't been exercising since I started my new job. I'm trying to fix it though!

Lately, I've been thinking about getting into modeling and doing product reviews on my blog. I might do some product reviews on Instagram as well. Just some fun things to do while I'm studying for my actual technician license. I'll post again soon! Xoxo!

P.S. Here's the link to my Instagram- http://instagram.com/gypsyladyamber

No comments:

Post a Comment