Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ramble of an Insomniac

I will never make a living as a planner of any kind. I most definitely didn't post a day, certainly didn't write a single bit unless it was involved with Twitter or Facebook...That I am most certain of since I've spent most of my summer catching up on the sleep that I missed for almost 6 months. In that time I've managed to get my whole biological sleepy time clock completely reversed. It's 3:24AM as I write, and I'm not in the least bit tired. Let's just "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars has been my Summer song, minus the sex with a female (and yeah, male too.)

I'm staying up until 10pm that way I can take my sleeping pills, fall asleep and stay asleep because I start school August 4th. Not to mention I have surgery the 2nd.  I have to get some matrix out of my toe, which means people will touch my foot. EW. At least I'll be knocked out with anesthesia.Two hours prep time, one hour surgery, and 1-3 hours after-wait for me to wake up, make sure I'm unaffected in any way, pain levels and all that crap. Fun eh? And why the hell i it called a matrix? Transformer's matrix is cooler, so be sure.

E.T. by the talented and exquisite Katy Perry just came on SiriusXM Hits 1....WOOHOO. One of the best songs of the year to be honest. I didn't plan on rambling about everything but I think it's best to write everything down as it comes to me. That way, I get all the ramble out now before I focus on an actual topic. 

Ah, so I'm still 160 pounds, the weights been up and down but I've been a bit more strict and have been to keep it at that number for the past three weeks. After my toe heals and I'm able to walk without hurting I'll start to exercise again. But for now I have to not to "stress my foot."

So I have a feeling I'm going to write a bit more after this. In fact I'll probably write so much I'll "stress my fingers." Gods, there's a lot of filth that comes to my mind at those three words sentenced together. 

Mind. Gutter. Out. 

~GLA

1 comment: