Tuesday, February 12, 2013

eBay Might Save Me

So, I'm finding this writing one or two posts a week thing hard to do. Because right now, I don't have a life to really write about. I mean, I could write about all my damn troubles and problems, but why does anyone want to read about that? 

But I'm trying to sell stuff on eBay, and so far I've sold four things within one week and I'm pretty damn psyched about it because I have a lot of stuff to sell and being an injured worker, getting one paycheck once a month, having a ton of bills, my mom still out of a job- eBay could be a lifesaver. My mom has a friend who does nothing but sells stuff on eBay and she uses that money she gets to pay her mortgage and all other bills. It's insane. So I'm really looking forward into getting into this more. Though it's a lot of work but I think it'll be worth it.

I'm going to start learning Spanish next week. I'm going to start a new exercise program next week as well. And I'm looking at apartments in Florida and have found a few my mom and I are really interested in.

That's my life at this point. So far. Hopefully some good news will come for my mom and I. 

~Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

2 comments:

  1. Please post the link to your ebay account! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://myworld.ebay.com/ladyamber13?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

    ReplyDelete