Monday, February 4, 2013

Enthusing but Silly Happenings

I've finally got my laptop! I'm totally excited, now I just have to wait for this guy to call me back so I can ask him to get Microsoft Office on my computer, cause he only charges $75 for the whole package, instead of the usual $150 that you'd have to pay.

Bad news, I've been denied more physical therapy sessions by workman's compensation because "there is not any medical reason for the continued use of physical therapy, " which is utter bull****. I still can't lift over 10 pounds of my head, I can't regularly lift up over 12 pounds. In order to go back to work I have to lift at least 35 pounds! But my physical therapist is going to appeal the decision and I see my doctor on the 6th so he can send a statement to them saying I still need to go to physical therapy. 

I have also done such a silly thing. I wrote to Matthew Gray Gubler. But I haven't sent the letter yet...It feels like such a silly thing to do. I'm not quite sure why. But then again, when I wrote it I got the feeling I get when I write a new blog post. That feeling that I'm talking to someone completely unbiased. It's a sensational feeling, really. Anyways, I'm still debating actually sending it. 

I'm also getting all A's in my classes right now so I'm a "happy camper" now. I'm taking Criminology, Practical Creative Thinking and Information, Protection and Computer Security right now. And in 4 weeks two those classes end and then I start Forensic Science. Which I'm incredibly enthused about. I just wish there were theatre classes at the college here. Maybe I could find some acting classes with an company instructor or something. 

Anyways, just wanted to keep true to my word and update at least once a week. When I have something better to write I'll post again!

~He who opens a school door, closes a prison. ~Victor Hugo




No comments:

Post a Comment