Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello Satan's Cellular- GO CHARGERS!

November 22, 2009


So I'm sitting down at the family table with my computer, it's 11 am and I woke up just 30 minutes ago and my big brother has on One Tree Hill....What the hell? All I'm thinking is how he's such a girl! Screams like one too- No joke. And he has to put on lotion every something hours, he puts more on than I do! Nuts. Just nuts. Anyways I'd thought I start off with that.

I'm leaving today to go back to the house, unfortunately. I call it the house, not home. It's not home to me. Home is somewhere you love, somewhere you can find peace. I just sleep, eat and have fun there. California, Italy, Ireland, Washington....those could be a good candidate for what I call my home. Arizona.....Not so much. It's dry, it's ugly but at lease I have some of my family and friends here. Well most of my friends. Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE my house (except for the occasional disgusting, abomination of a bug) because it's where I feel comfortable enough to sleep and break down. (Oh and my big brother just peaked at my blog and saw what I wrote about him. Luckily he can laugh at himself. One of the things I love most about him.) Anyways, I'm not sure I'll find that place that I love soon. It takes time I guess.

I've told some of my readers that I haven't had any real inspiration for writing lately and it's still true.So if you're wondering why this post is so "blah" that's the reason. I'm just writing whatever I can. Oh, today the a Chargers game is FINALLY televised here! I am excited about that. It's against the Broncos too. So it's will be a damn great game. I love Chargers, my big team. I'm new at this fan and football thing. Only started last season. I'm still learning but I do know most of the basics. I love the Chargers because of their teamwork and sportsmanship (though they DO have their moments) and the players seem dedicated enough. They're just a really great team that do their best and try to get better with each game. And with four straight wins in a row, it seems they are bettering themselves.

I just can't wait for this game, even if I feel like I can't breathe. I've had to take my inhaler twice since Friday....I haven't done that in YEARS! I don't know what's wrong because every time I stay at my Aunt and Uncles house I'm always okay and don't really have to take it unless my allergies are up, but it's usually only once. I'm allergic to cats, they have one. Thing is, before this week I've always held Goose, the cat, up close and washed my hands and arms afterward and I'm always FINE! I don't and haven't had to take my inhaler. So it can't be the cat causing this breathing problem. I guess I'm just going to have to take Airborne (nasty, disgusting, unpleasant crap) just in case, because my Mom's worried the H1N1 striking me because I'm under 25. So wish me well.

Well, I'm glad I kept my promise of writing some blog posts. I've been fretting the last few days cause I've been neglecting my blog and Twitter. I just find I haven't any energy. It sucks but I'm sure once I get permanent Internet at the house I'll tweet and blog more often. And once I get a new phone too. There's the buy one get one free deal at Sprint for the Blackberry Curves and I seriously want one!!!! My cell phone is possessed, no joke. It's an LG Rumor and it's getting on the Internet when I hit nothing and goes straight to my homepage, it shuts off in the middle of texting or when I'm having a conversation, it freezes when I'm on the internet or in the middle of a text. Hello Satan's Cellular! So a new phone is defiantly in order.


Well I have to get up off my lazy writing butt and get ready to go and drop my little brother at his house and then head home for the CHARGERS GAME! Woooo! GO CHARGERS and to my fellow Chargers family- LET'S ROCK!

2 comments:

  1. CHARGERS WIN BIG!!! Although your day started out weird, it still ended well I think considering your team won. By the way thanks for keeping me updated Am!!!! Much appreciated =oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah they did!!!!! I was jumping up and down for joy! You have no idea how excited I was. Fifth straight win is just awesome for them! And you're welcome of course! :))

    ReplyDelete