Thursday, October 1, 2009

2 Minutes

September 28, 2009


In my last blog post I wrote a few things about a few subjects, now I am to write a few things about myself. It’s hard for me, no doubt. I’ve a hard time telling people about me. I’m not sure why. I hate to talk on the phone. I’d rather talk in person, even though I’m not good at that either. I can be, but that’s not as often as I’d like. My mom and I share 1500 minutes, this month I used 2 minutes.



I like technology. It’s complex and interesting and exciting. I can not claim to know everything about cell phones, computers, machines and Internet browsers, but I know that basics so far, I hope to learn more. I remember when I bought my first phone, it was a crappy pre-paid phone but it looked so cool and I loved figuring it out. It even had a flashlight. But I like figuring out what you can do and find with cell phones.



Now, computers are harder and defiantly more complex, as I’m sure many people know, but I still toy with my laptop and desktop to this day. I’ve had the same laptop for about 6 or 7 years now. I’ve had the same desktop for almost 4 years, which I got for free! I’ll tell how and why I got it free later. But I am the only one who uses both computers. My mom is horrible with technology, I have to help her when she gets a new cell phone, but she gets the hang of it.



Mythology is a great love of mine. I love learning about myths. I hope to learn more myths from different countries. I mostly know Greek myths and such. Athena and Artimis are my favorite Goddesses and Apollo and Poseidon are my favorite Gods. I could go on and on about Greek Mythology but I am not going to just now. Maybe I’ll dedicate a whole blog post to that subject sometime.



Video games are not my thing. I know people who can play for hours at a time. My own brothers probably play 2-4 hours at a time or at least in one day. I think it’s insane. I played one computer game called Age of Mythology, and I liked it as something to do when I was bored but I’m just not too crazy about it. Though I do like The Da Vinci Code game my brother has for PS2 and a car game he has for PSP, but I like that game just because I can crash into the cops and then evade them and get money for it.



I have two best friends that I know I will always be friends with and always be close to. Though I still don’t tell them everything. I don’t really have the chance to anyway since they live in a different town than I do. Anyway their names are Auddy and Dyno. Well it’s their nicknames. I’m not going to put their real names on here because I don’t have their permission to. Actually, they don’t even know I’m writing a blog.



So that’s a few things. I don’t want to run on and on. I know short post. Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment